Dream from January 20, 2014
Tonight’s series of dreams was a rollercoaster of a ride. There were lot’s of weird things played out from my memories racing back and forth.
1. I see a blackboard that doubles as a computer screen, set in the tabletop position; a 3D racecar game is being played. One race was lost, another was won, the tracks are very detailed, trees, sky, weather, and all. After the race a top view of the track is shown and the users car is moving around the track.
2. A family has an argument over the board saying it’s been turned into things that are not meant for it. The daughter thinks she should be the next to say what the board should be. The lights turn on and the board turns out to be a white wood table with the chalk marks visible on it. The room seems to be my first bedroom in the Baker St. house, the first room on the left when the house is viewed from the front.
3. Shot of a junky, dusty apartment room, sunlight coming through an open window. A swivel board is standing up on legs.
4. Survivor playing out. Contestants arguing with each other. Shot from the top of a contestant going down a wooden ladder to the island below; water is nearby (an area on Donkey Kong Isle in the “64” game?)
5. Shot of a silver luxury car in a parking lot at night. I want to take turns driving the nice car (a Lexus I think). I climb into the drivers seat (from the backseat) and start to pull out, Jack saying things like “be careful”. Turning the car around, I am rather reckless at first, braking and gasing and swerving, but then I get the hang of it and am pulling out the entrance onto the road – I think out of the laundry mat or Denny’s parking lot. I abbreviated the three pedals (shot of them at my feet). Why there are three I’m not sure.
6. I am in a curving hallway that has walls decorated with pink stuff, walking with a bunch of nurses in scrubs. Jennifer Aniston is there.
7. I am running down a combination of Teft Rd and Erie Rd. at night (from a third person POV, from my back). I have very little clothes on. I make it to the corner of Marietta and the bus comes around and turns onto it. I stop…
8. At a school (Erie Rd. living room) making paper mache stuff, Christmas decorations, what not, (secretly) shooting a video. The lights are off in the living room but on in the dining room which still has that table.
9. I get very attracted to this girl (Andrea from The Walking Dead). I end up having sex with her right there in front of everyone and no one seems to care. It’s actually a shot of a doll getting its panties pulled down and showing its anatomically correct girl part that initiates the scene. “Andrea” kept her shirt on. I think about having a threesome with another girl in a white dress with red polka dots or apples on the skirt portion (That girl from the T-Mobile commercial that stands in the middle?). I pull up her dress and touch her there. I begin pumping my part in front of “Andrea”. She has her mouth open, waiting for me to unload on her. Then it is over and I am cleaning up the place, picking up pennies, nickels, dimes off the floor. As I pick up a penny around a table leg I see Brett Sherwood. Well at least I’m not gay, I think to myself, since Brett kind of thought I was back at the Career Center.
10. Then we are in a science lab that looks like the one either at Baker College or Western HIgh. There are tables with sinks built into them, and cabinets around the walls with counters below. I see Andrea and there is this awkward staring moment because she and I know that what we did is hard to talk about. Then a shot of the class. I’m in the back, looking around autisticly. Then a shot of the TV (from my POV) and the video being played. I am hoping they didn’t film the sex scenes, but that is never found out…
In my mind I was thinking about various people and things that seem to keep popping up in my dreams: Erie Road, Baker Street, schools, girls named Andrea, and other stuff that relates to certain points in my life.